Recipe: Appetizing Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea. Hot 'N Spicy Chocolate Tea A chocolate, tea-lover's idea of heaven. Remove from heat and add Lipton® Yellow Label Premium Black Tea Bags. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in remaining ingredients.
How to Make Hot 'N Spicy Chocolate Tea. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Remove tea bags and squeeze; stir in remaining ingredients. You can have Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of tea bag — reg or decaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar (more or less to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
Top with whipped cream if desired. How to Make Hot and Spicy Chocolate Tea. Place water and spice bag in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Discard tea bags and spice bag.
Hot 'n Spicy Chocolate Tea step by step
- Fill a microwave-safe mug half with milk and half with water. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes..
- Add tea bag and let steep 2 to 5 minutes..
- Remove and squeeze tea bag. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately..
- NOTE: adjust spices to your taste. Try garnishing with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkled with a bit of shaved chocolate..
- Original recipe called for 1 tsp chocolate syrup instead of cocoa powder. Liquids heated together in a saucepan; doubled liquids & tea bags to make 2 servings..
Stir in brown sugar until dissolved. Hot Tea Bags; Iced Tea Bags; Loose Leaf; Tea Flavor. Hot Tea — Doesn't Work.. milk chocolate can help provide some relief. It's not as good as dairy or oil, but it's better than nothing!. Hot, Hot, Hot: Spicy Condiments from Around the.