How to Cook Tasty Stuffed Brinjals and Baby Potatoes Sabzi
Stuffed Brinjals and Baby Potatoes Sabzi. Bharwan baingan sabzi – gujarati style! Stuffed Aubergine & Baby Potatoes #GujaratniRasoi Priyal Patel has an expertise in cooking vegetarian recipes, She has her unique methods of cooking Veg meals.
Today I am making a very simple dry sabzi that's potato- brinjal sabzi. It goes very well along with rice-dal,rotis or parathhas. Potatoes and Brinjals are a classic combination cooked in everyday spices and a rich tomato puree. You can cook Stuffed Brinjals and Baby Potatoes Sabzi using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Brinjals and Baby Potatoes Sabzi
- Prepare 5-6 of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of Small Brinjals.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3, 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Roasted Chana Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coarse Peanut Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Whole Jeera.
- You need Pinch of hing / Asafoetida.
Brinjal is one such vegetable that gets cooked until it is almost blended as gravy with subtle pieces of purple that stand out. Potatoes get paired with many vegetables like brinjal making it one of the. Aloo Sabzi & Poori – Many North Indians Weekend Break fast. In Delhi especially this is popular.
Stuffed Brinjals and Baby Potatoes Sabzi instructions
- Firstly,remove the potato skin and also wash the Brinjals. Do a crosscut on the bottom of the brinjal..
- Grate the tomatoes and make a tomato puree..
- Now take roasted Chana Flour,peanut powder,sesame seeds,oil,lemon juice,salt per taste,garlic paste,ginger paste,sugar,red chilli powder, coriander powder,Garam Masala Powder and coriander.Mix this well and make a stuffing. Now stuff this inside the potatoes and Brinjals..
- Now In a cooker add oil and heat it.Now add mustard seeds and Whole Jeera,Hing,the left garlic paste and then add the grated tomato. Sauté this. Now add Red Chilli Powder,salt,turmeric powder,Dhaniya powder and mix it nicely till the tomatoes are cooked for 2 minutes.Now add some water..
- Now add stuffed potatoes and Brinjals and cook for 2-3 whistles by closing the cooker lid..
- Now it's ready! Serve with Roti!.
Learn how to make brinjal recipes like Aloo Baingan Sabzi at Sailu's Kitchen. I got down to making one such recipe, Aloo Baingan, an easy to make North Indian dish. Brinjal and potato make for a fantastic combination and when roasted together in a perfect blend of spices, these vegetables are a. I make this dry baby potato peas sabzi – known as Sukha aloo matar often. This recipe is a much loved and liked recipe of mine.