Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes
Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes. The potato is scooped out and mashed up with butter, cheese and cooked bacon. We then spoon this mixture back into the potatoes, shaping a well with the back of a spoon, and dropping the egg white into the potato. Nutritional Information is per stuffed potato.
Recipe of the bacon and egg stuffed sweet potato off of fit men cook youtube channel, please enjoy! My family loves these Bacon & Egg Stuffed Baked Potatoes for Sunday brunch. On a rare occasion, we even have them for dinner. You can cook Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes
- You need 4 of Russet potatoes.
- You need 8 of Bacon strips.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of salted butter.
While the rest of the family likes just the regular cracked egg in their potato, I like mine scrambled so I give mine a quick whisk before pouring it into the potato shell. Take your weekend brunch to the next level of comfort food goodness with stuffed and baked bacon and egg potatoes. This article has been posted with permission and originally appeared as Bacon and Egg Potato Boats on Relish. So, in search of a new healthy vessel for stuffing, we came across this recipe from Kevin Curry of FitMenCook.
Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes on a cooking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper and bake for 1 hour or until tender..
- When potatoes are done, split open and fluff with a fork..
- Top each baked potato with 1 tbs. butter or more if desired..
- Fry the bacon, about 4 min. on each side until crisp, lay on paper towel to drain the extra grease..
- melt 1 tbs. butter in a pan and fry eggs, try to keep the yoke from breaking..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
Just bake a sweet potato, scoop out its inside, and drop in some bacon (or not) and an egg. Bacon and eggs are folded into this potato salad that is perfect for parties or an every day meal. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon and Eggs Potato Salad. Rumble — If you like cooking easy and original baked potatoes, we have a great option for you: a recipe for Beacon and Egg Stuffed Potatoes. which also have a delicious filling of creamy spinach. For this baked potato recipe you completely bake the potato, wrapped in aluminum foil and with a touch.