Easiest Way to Make Appetizing JACKET POTATOES STUFFED WITH SAGO And TOMATO CONCASSE
JACKET POTATOES STUFFED WITH SAGO And TOMATO CONCASSE. Made with soaked sago and mashed potatoes, this delicacy is mashed along with green chilies for making it bit spicy. Jacket potatoes stuffed with sago n tomato concasse ????. Tomato concasse is a simple way to skin and seed vine-ripe tomatoes for use in sauces, stews, and more.
These are a delicious snack that you can make easily at home. These are simply jacket potatoes stuffed with tomato and bacon. The potato will have a crispy skin with wonderful soft potato inside. You can have JACKET POTATOES STUFFED WITH SAGO And TOMATO CONCASSE using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of JACKET POTATOES STUFFED WITH SAGO And TOMATO CONCASSE
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked sabudana.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4cup of Crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 2-3 of Chopped chilles.
- You need as per taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare as required of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fast salt, sugar.
- It’s as required of Homemade paneer to Sprinkle.
- It’s as required of Ghee.
Add the topping of your choice or just mix in some butter and season and you will have a tasty Jacket potato. Twice Baked Potatoes — How to Make Fancy Stuffed Potatoes. Jacket Potato Recipe: In this video we will show you one of the best Turkish street Foods,Kumpir which is known as ''Baked Potato'' or ''potato in jacket. Make the perfect jacket potato – crispy on the outside and meltingly soft in the middle, from BBC Good Food magazine.
JACKET POTATOES STUFFED WITH SAGO And TOMATO CONCASSE step by step
- In a pan heat ghee add peanuts,green chillies.
- Sauce it add diced 1/4 cup potatoes.
- Add soaked sabudana,add salt,sugar blk pepper and crushed peanuts.
- Mix well add lime juice.
- Our sabudana stuffing is ready.
- Put tometoes in boiling water,than in cold water.
- Pell off the skin,cut them dessed them.
- Heat some ghee add finely chopped chilles,add blk pepper,salt, let it cook till softens it concasse is ready.
- Take potatoes boil it 80%..
- Cut it lengthwise and scoop it..
- Fill sabudana stuffing in it.
- Put Tomato concasse on it Sprinkle homemade paneer on it..
- Bake it for 15mins 180 dg..
- Garnish and serve.
By Good Food team. tomatoes and prawns yummo this recipe is for the filling make sure u already have you cooked potatoes ready. Spoon sour cream and prawn mixture over cooked jacket potatoes. Jacket potatoes are a staple family supper, so why not try them with this thick bacon, pepper and tomato ratatouille for a more filling · These cajun stuffed jacket potatoes are spicy, cheesy and just delicious. Serve for a light dinner or hearty lunch with salad. For the potatoes and tomato concasse, cut a small cross into the bottoms of the tomatoes with a small, sharp knife and blanch them in a pan of boiling water for about ten seconds, then drain and plunge into ice-cold water.