Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Roast beef subs
Roast beef subs. All natural oven roasted top rounds! Our All natural oven roasted top rounds roast beefs are trimmed, tied, and cooked to perfection on site. Onions are caramelized in balsamic vinegar for these beef and brie sandwiches.
Premium roast beef, served Fully Involved with provolone on a toasted sub roll. Available for a special price at your local Firehouse Subs! Fully Involved® – Loaded complete with mayo, deli. You can have Roast beef subs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast beef subs
- Prepare 1 bag of mini subs.
- You need 1 lb of shredded beef.
- It’s 1 of onion sauted.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of pickled jalapenos.
- You need of beef consomme.
- It’s of pickles.
- Prepare of provolene.
Best north of Kelly's in Saugus! They do roast beef sandwiches well, but not much else. Their cold subs border on vending machine. The Roast Beef sub is made with tender roast beef slices.
Roast beef subs instructions
- Place mini buns cut side and buttered side up in a 350 degree oven to toast the buns..
- In a pan saute the onions..
- Place the beef and the consumme in a pan. Cook til mixture is heated through and some of the liquid has been reduced..
- Place cooked meat on top of toasted rolls. Top with cheese and onions. Place back in oven and let the cheese melt..
- Put top piece of roll on top and add toppings of pickle and jalapenos on top..
- Pour some of the remaining liquid from the pan of meat in a bowl and use it to dip your sandwich in..
There is a reason this is an old favourite. Every one of our Subs is made fresh in front of you, exactly the way you want it! Roast beef and beetroot with mustard pickle sub roll sandwich isolated on a white background Roast Beef And Beetroot Sandwich Sub Roll. THE ULTIMATE USDA Choice Roast Beef, Roasted Turkey Breast & Premium Ham with Melted Larry's Hot Subs Menu. ULTIMATE All Natural Black Angus USDA choice Roast Beef, Roasted.