Recipe: Delicious Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Stuffed sweet potatoes are the perfect healthy weeknight dinner! Here are four quick and delicious filling ideas – fall harvest, curry, burrito Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. In this video, I show you how to make baked sweet potatoes because they're no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious.
Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. Potatoes are a comfort food favorite that never lets you down, so we've gathered up our favorite stuffed potato recipes that will. These stuffed sweet potatoes are exactly what I want to eat all of the time. You can have Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare Handful of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 of ring of chorizo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Coriander.
They're vegetarian, but don't feel like a compromise to meat-eaters (which is a big plus when you've got a carnivore in the. You can stuff sweet potatoes with pretty much anything. Specifically, sweet potatoes stuffed with quinoa and all the Mexican-inspired toppings. Savory stuffed sweet potatoes topped with Italian flavors like marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Preheat your oven to 220. Scrub, pick and sprinkle your potatoes with salt. Depending on size they will need 40 minutes to 1h 20. You can use any veg you want, it's just important to start the hardest veg (e.g. carrots) first and the softest (e.g. mushrooms) last. Chorizo can be omitted for a vegetarian alternative!.
- Chop your carrot and onion very finely. Heat a tbsp oil (I use coconut but any will work) and add the chopped veg. Cook until starting to soften..
- Add finely chopped chorizo, pepper and garlic and cook for a few more minutes..
- Add finely chopped mushrooms last and cook until mushrooms start to shrink. Season to taste with salt, pepper and coriander..
- Remove potatoes from the oven once soft throughout. Cut large crosses across the tops and leave until cool enough to handle..
- Peel open and gently scoop out most of the inside. It will be messy and the skins may tear but it shouldn't matter too much, as long as they stay reasonably intact!.
- Mash the soft potato and stir into the fried veg and chorizo, until fully mixed together..
- Gently spoon the mix back into the skins..
- Return to oven and bake for a further 10 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika and serve!.
Roasted sweet potatoes are so versatile and can be topped with so many toppings to make it a meal. Sweet potatoes are really delicious any way you make them right? It's hard to think that there is a sweet potato recipe out there that isn't delicious. Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor! Check out these Chorizo-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes!