How to Cook Delicious Fry Jalapéno with stuffed mashed potatoes
Fry Jalapéno with stuffed mashed potatoes. SHARE IT!** Sara fry ups a batch of magic! Magically delicious Mashed Potato Pops, that is! Get the Mashed Potato Pop Recipes.
Mashed potatoes are great as is but variety is the spice of life. These jalapeño mashed potato croquettes are the perfect use for leftover mashed potatoes. Just add some cheese, jalapeños, deep fry them and enjoy! You can cook Fry Jalapéno with stuffed mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fry Jalapéno with stuffed mashed potatoes
- Prepare 15 of jalapenos.
- You need of For stuffing.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For chilli's batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Mix together mashed potatoes and grated cheese. You can taste the mixture at this stage and add seasoning if needed. Jalapenos, cream cheese, and red potatoes are mashed together in this creamy and delicious jalapeno popper Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. I used a mashed potato scoop, cut the potatoes in half, stuffed one side with the meat, added the other side and squeezed it into a ball.
Fry Jalapéno with stuffed mashed potatoes instructions
- Assalamualaikum,,,boal the potato,now mash the potato,add the salt,red chilli,Cumin powder, mix well,.
- Then put in the Stuffing in all chillies, now take a bowl add the besan,salt Black pepper,water as required and mix well,.
- Now heàt a pan in oil dip the chilli in bean's batter,then fry the chilli,.
- Now ready to serve….
My potato balls needed more meat stuffing, and next time, I will add filling to each half, and then press together to seal the potato balls. Also, in the future, I will start. Remove the pan from the heat and drain. In the same pot add the butter. Using a handheld masher, mash the butter into the potatoes.