How to Prepare Yummy Stuffed peppers
Stuffed peppers. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. I could see this recipe in a basic and general reference-type cookbook.
Choose from a range of fillings, including meat and vegetarian options. Stuffed peppers have long been one of America's favorite comfort foods. Stuffed peppers usually include the starch, vegetables, and protein, so what to serve with them? You can cook Stuffed peppers using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of boiled sweet corns.
- You need 2 tablespoon of onion paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of green chili paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/3 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
Stuffed peppers are always a family favorite. This classic version is loaded with ground beef, garlic, onion, tomatoes, spinach, and rice. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties.
Stuffed peppers instructions
- Take a pan and roast onion paste.
- Now stir to make it browned.
- Add all the spices together and add tomatoes paste with ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste.
- Stir the masala for 6 to 7 minutes and add mashed and boiled potatoes.
- Add sweet corn and peas too.
- Mix the ingredients for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Fill the mixture into peppers by cut from center.
- Now take a flat pan where you can spread all the peppers.
- Put some butter into pan at very low flame and spread all the peppers.
- Keep it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Yummy stuffed peppers are ready.
Stuffed peppers are traditionally a part of Spanish cuisine and this tasty dish has been adopted by food lovers around the world. Stuffed peppers can be made with a variety of ingredients. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. Think life's too short to stuff a pepper? Stuffed peppers make an outstanding side dish or main course in the summer with a barbecue.