How to Cook Perfect Umm Ali
You can cook Umm Ali using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Umm Ali
- You need 1 (17.25 ounce) of package frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- It’s 5 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pistachio nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened, flaked coconut.
Umm Ali step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Unroll the puff pastry sheets, and place flat on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until puffed and golden brown..
- Break the puff pastry into pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add the raisin, almond and pistachios or any nuts that you desire and coconut, and toss to distribute. Pour into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish, and spread evenly..
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, and stir in the sugar and vanilla. Heat until hot but not quite boiling. Pour over the mixture in the baking dish..
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes to brown the top. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve warm..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)