Recipe: Yummy Pisang Bolen (Banana Turnover)
Pisang Bolen (Banana Turnover).
You can cook Pisang Bolen (Banana Turnover) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pisang Bolen (Banana Turnover)
- You need 1 sheets of puff pastry dough (store bought).
- You need 2-3 of very ripe plaintains.
- Prepare as needed of Granulated sugar,.
- You need of Egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 tbs of water.
Pisang Bolen (Banana Turnover) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Cut all the plaintain into 9 pieces then half each piece..
- Unfold the puff pastry sheet..
- Cut the sheet into 9 equal parts..
- Roll out each part to 4×4 inch..
- Put about 1/2 tsp of sugar then lay 2 half plaintain on top of the sugar..
- Fold it like an envelope. Make sure the seams are closed tightly..
- Place it on a lined baking sheet (seam side down)..
- Repeat the process for the remaining pastry sheet and plaintain..
- Brush the top with egg wash..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
- Let them cool down and serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)