Recipe: Yummy Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze
Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze.
You can cook Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze
- You need 3 of Bianco and Sons, Garlic and Cheese Sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh Basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 12 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze.
- It’s 12 Slices of Fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 of hoagie rolls.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh Basil for topping.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped onion.
Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze instructions
- Take sausage out of casings and crumble in a medium bowl, add, bread crumbs, cheese, basil, olive oil and eggs mix to combine and make golf size meatballs, you can place in oven, grill or fry in a pan,.
- While meatballs are cooking skewer tomatoes and brush with oil and place on Grill or put in oven till softened but not mushy.
- Take hoagie rolll or whatever roll you like and toast slightly, slice or keep meatball whole. Put tomatoes on roll then mozzarella then meatballs sprinkle some sluced fresh basil and swirl balsamic glaze on top,,enjoy. 😊.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)