Recipe: Tasty Smoked Italian meatballs
Smoked Italian meatballs.
You can cook Smoked Italian meatballs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Italian meatballs
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage, mild.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of chives oil.
- Prepare of bottom liner.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of as needed nonstick spray.
Smoked Italian meatballs step by step
- Mix all the meatball ingredients throughly.
- Take a steamer spray bottom and sides line bottom with chopped onion.
- Form meatball mixture into balls I got 21 out of this.
- Set meatballs aside after all are made line them in steamer take to grill and grill turning occasionally.
- When done you can freeze them or use them for sandwiches spaghetti pizza soup stews whatever you use meatballs in hope you enjoy.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)