How to Cook Tasty Huevos Rancheros Recipe
Huevos Rancheros Recipe. Recipe for easy authentic "huevos rancheros" a Mexican breakfast dish prepared with two sunnyside-up eggs on fried tortillas covered in a spicy tomato salsa with refried beans on the side. Watch how to make huevos rancheros in this short recipe video! These homemade huevos rancheros are topped with fresh pico de gallo.
Huevos rancheros is an authentic Mexican breakfast recipe that's hearty, rich in flavor, and a delicious way to start your morning. Reviews for: Photos of Authentic Huevos Rancheros. Huevos rancheros is a tasty way to add zing to your standard egg breakfast recipe. You can have Huevos Rancheros Recipe using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Huevos Rancheros Recipe
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of serrano chile.
- It’s 1/4 of medium white onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil + 1 tablespoon.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- You need 4 of corn tortillas.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
I'm gonna title this the Ultimate Huevos Rancheros Recipe since we're. The Best Huevos Rancheros Recipe we've ever made!! You've got to try this recipe at home. Making huevos rancheros—"rancher's-style" eggs—is an inherently simple, impromptu affair at home.
Huevos Rancheros Recipe step by step
- SALSA Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, garlic and serrano chile. Add to your blender jar. Add 1/2 teaspoon thyme to the blender jar. Add 2 tablespoons of water. Blend until smooth. About 1 minute. Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a saucepan to hot. Carefully, pour the contents of the blender into the saucepan with the hot oil. (Be careful, the liquid tends to spatter.) Simmer for about 10 minutes until the salsa is deep red in color and has thickened slightly. Salt to taste..
It's easy for me to think of it as a dish so darn casual that it doesn't even need a recipe. Huevos rancheros, or "ranchers' eggs", is a classic Mexican breakfast. Fried eggs are nested in a bed of refried beans, sour cream and salsa and served atop a warm tortilla. Huevos Rancheros, vegetarian authentic Mexican breakfast recipe with crispy eggs and black beans on tortillas, served with avocado and salsa on top. Be the hero of your next brunch with this easy recipe for the best huevos rancheros from Delish.com!