Recipe: Perfect Potato hash browns
Potato hash browns. Need a recipe for hash browns? I hope you enjoy this Hash Browns recipe! How to Make Hash Browns – Diner Style Restaurant Hashbrown Recipe.
Grated sweet potatoes fried in butter. Grated sweet potatoes fried in butter. So, do you want to know the secret to truly. You can have Potato hash browns using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato hash browns
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Salt(to your taste).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Cheese(optional).
- Prepare of Seasoning cube(to your taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of scotch bonnet.
- You need of Grater.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
Hash browns are easy to make. Basically, all you have to do is grate up some potato, rinse off the starch, squeeze it dry, and cook the potato in a skillet with oil until crispy. Learn how to make the best potato hash browns that are actually pretty healthy. A simple way to make hash browns better for you is to use sweet potatoes instead of the regular variety.
Potato hash browns step by step
- Peel the potatoes and grate.
- Wash the grated potatoes into ice cold water.
- Using a pap or cheese cloth to remove all the water from the potatoes to make it dry.
- Heat your nonstick pan and stir fry the potatoes for 4 mins.
- Allow to cool and mix the remaining ingredients into a bowl together with the potatoes.
- Heat 3 tbsp of veg.oil and scoop the mixture into the oil and press.
- 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with ur fav dipping sauce.
This sweet potato hash browns recipe creates crispy, crunchy rounds that are perfect for breakfast or brunch. Thanks to sweet potatoes, they're lighter and more flavorful than regular hash browns. These homemade hash brown potatoes are perfectly moist and crunchy, a great side for breakfast or lunch dishes. Click Play to See This Homemade Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe Come Together. Sweet potato hash browns are utterly delicious, healthy and make for a family favorite breakfast.