Recipe: Perfect Sweet Potato Hash
Sweet Potato Hash. Packed with nutrition and deliciousness, sweet potatoes are versatile and healthy. This sweet potato hash is a healthy, delicious, vegan side dish that is easy to make and can even be a full meal. This skillet sweet potato hash with sausage and eggs is a filling, savory, healthy meal for any time of day.
Grating the sweet potatoes will save you a trip to the gym (use the large holes of a box grater), but after that, all you have to do is fry them in a bit of. This Sweet Potato Hash is an easy sheet-pan recipe, for a healthy breakfast or brunch! There's a divide that usually happens at the breakfast table—team sweet and How to Make Sweet Potato Hash. You can have Sweet Potato Hash using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Hash
- You need 1/3 cup of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion *finely chopped*.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sweet potato *peeled& diced into small cubes*.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn (regular or sweet corn).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized bell peppers (green and red) *diced*.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrots *diced into small cubes*.
- Prepare of Salt *to taste*.
- It’s 1 pinch of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper *divided*.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil +more for beef.
I love that this is an easy one skillet meal! It is a favorite at our. Sauteed potatoes and bell peppers are seasoned with smoked paprika for a savory flavor. I updated the recipe a bit (made it better!), reshot the photographs and included a video below.
Sweet Potato Hash step by step
- Drizzle a little oil into a non stick pan and add the beef, stir until it's losend then season with salt and ¼ tsp of black pepper. Keep stirring until the beef is cooked then transfer to a plate and set aside..
- In the same pan, heat up the olive oil, then add the onions, stir for a little while to build up flavor then add the potatoes, keep stirring..
- Add the carrots, bell peppers and corn, stir..
- Keep stirring on meduim heat till the potatoes and the rest of the veggies begin to cook and become tender. (Takes about 10-15mins).
- Add the beef back into the pan and then season with salt & remaining ¼ tsp black pepper. Add the Rosemary and chilli flakes now too, stir. Add a little bit of oil, if necessary and stir for 3-5mins more..
- Remove from heat and serve with fried egg..
This sweet potato hash is one of my all-time favorite side dishes. So many wonderful flavors coming together—the sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, and bell pepper. This recipe for sweet potato hash is diced potatoes combined with savory sausage and colorful vegetables to make a hearty meal. Add a fried egg on top, and you have breakfast or brunch perfection. Sweet Potato Prep: Peel the Sweet Potato.