Recipe: Tasty Potato/Meat Hash
Potato/Meat Hash. Cooking the meat, potatoes, and vegetables in batches helps ensure that they all come out optimally before they get re-combined. Once the vegetables are cooked, I add them to the bowl with the meat. Meat and potatoes may be the foundation of hash, but don't miss the opportunity to add some extra veggies.
How to Make Hash Browns – Diner Style Restaurant Hashbrown Recipe. Mix in the potatoes, carrots and corned beef and increase the heat to medium-high. Set a plate on top and weight it down with a heavy can. You can have Potato/Meat Hash using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato/Meat Hash
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of whole kielbasa.
- You need 1 1/2 bag of medium shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Tyson roasted chicken cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- You need To taste of liquid smoke.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- It’s To taste of Sea salt.
- It’s To taste of Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce.
- You need To taste of dried garlic chunks.
- Prepare To taste of dried chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
Hash is a culinary dish consisting of chopped meat, potatoes, and fried onions. The name is derived from French: hacher, meaning "to chop". If cooked meat is not available, fry bacon. brown until crisp and turn over, adding meat or bacon. This sweet potato hash is one of the best sweet potato recipes to use any night of the week while Really, this "side" could easily be made a meal by itself, if you're willing to forgo the meat in your dinner.
Potato/Meat Hash instructions
- Chop potatoes to your liking, then kielbasa to your idea of bite size, halfway unthaw shrimp..
- Put your olive oil in a pan or wok, and drop in your cut potatoes. Put the heat on Hi-Medium..
- Combine shrimp, kielbasa, and chicken seasoning to taste with the above ingredients..
- Toss in bacon bits, and let everything cook. Then add in your colby jack cheese, and stir until everything is melted and well mixed..
- Serve to your liking..
This Sausage Potato Hash recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch! Served with fried eggs, it's a hearty You can make it with anything you want! Steak, chicken, ground meats, or make it meatless. This easy and filling hash is flavored with ham, onions, bell pepper, and thyme. Use freshly cooked or thawed frozen potatoes, and check in your fridge for any leftover roasted veggies or meats that. bacon potatoes, instapot potatoes, canned new potatoes recipes, potato desserts, potato fried Cajun Shrimp Sweet Potato Hash is a delicious, healthy dish filled with sweet potatoes, beans, corn.