How to Prepare Tasty Potato Cake Hash
Potato Cake Hash. Place the grated potatoes in a strainer and press out as much moisture as you can — repeat a couple times until almost dry. A potato cake is usually made from deep-fried potatoes that have been thinly sliced or mashed. In parts of England and America, a potato cake is a patty of hashed potatoes, a kind of hash brown.
Hash Brown Potato Cakes, Crispy and Fluffy! While on a recent trip to Cambria California, my husband and I stopped for breakfast at a quaint little restaurant to get some strong hot coffee and some good. americastestkitchen.com. Ashley teaches Bridget how to make Mashed Potato Cakes. You can have Potato Cake Hash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Cake Hash
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need of bacon grease (or your favorite fatty oil).
- You need 20-30 of pepperoni slices minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (mozzarella goes well with pepperoni).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
View top rated Potato hash cakes recipes with ratings and reviews. Back in my early hash-slinging days, I'd throw raw cubed potatoes. Easy Potato Pancakes – Wonderfully crisp, tender, and just melt-in-your mouth amazing. Leftover mashed potatoes are fried into pancakes with a cheese surprise in the middle.
Potato Cake Hash instructions
- Cook ground beef and set aside..
- Shred potatoes with cheese grater into mixing bowl..
- Add flour, shredded cheese, and minced pepperoni..
- Mix together and shape into patties..
- Fry potato cake patties in bacon grease. Press down with spatula to make sure that the patties are fully cooked..
- Chop the fried patty cakes into bite size pieces..
- Mix ground beef and chopped potato cakes together in pan and heat..
- Serve with sour cream or spaghetti sauce..
Grate potatoes, squeezing hard to remove liquid. Stir in chicken, onion, salt, pepper, flour, and some chopped herbs if you like. All Reviews for Hash Brown Potato Cakes. Hash Brown Potato Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy one-pan vegetarian traybake supper has crispy potatoes and kale, juicy tomatoes and peppers, and set eggs with perfectly runny yolks.