Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea
Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea. How to make Homemade Masala French Fries by kitchen with Amna. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Crispy Potato Finger Chips with Masala. See more ideas about Masala tea, Tea recipes, Chai. [ DIY: Chai Tea Recipe ] made with: water, cardamom pods, cinnamon powder, star anise, fennel seed, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, peppercorns, milk, assam tea and sweetener of Tea Masala Powder Recipe – Indian Chai Masala Powder for Milk Tea.
Masala French Fries are an exciting twist on french fries, and they are great to serve with cocktails or as an appetizer. Mix cornstarch, salt, mint powder, citric acid, red and black pepper together. Sprinkle the spice mix over potatoes and mix well so all the fries are covered with spices. You can have Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea
- You need of For wedge fries.
- You need of small or medium Potatoes.
- You need of Hot water for soaking potatoes…
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s of olive or cooking oil for seasoning.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- You need of chaat masala.
- You need of smoked paprika or simple one.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning herbs.
- You need of (You can use any type of herb by your choice).
- It’s of Tea ingredients.
- You need of water (3 servings).
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of to green cardemom powder.
- It’s of loose black tea.
- Prepare of Sugar as per taste.
- It’s of Lemon as per choice.
- Prepare of (I've added lemon juice).
Organic Chai Tea by Mana Organics – A Masala Chai Tea Made with Whole Masala Spice: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Pepper, Staranise and Ginger. Revamp the classic french fries recipes, by preparing Masala French Fries. Loaded with spicy and scrumptious flavors, this snack recipe will be a great way to treat your taste buds to a enticing meal. Perfect to be served with a pipping hot cup of tea or coffee, this easy-to-make recipe will be an instant.
Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea step by step
- Peel and wash the potatoes into 4 or 6 pieces…… Wash thoroughly to clean it's starch…take a bowl and add hot water and vinegar and soak the wedges for 10 minutes only.
- Strain water from wedges…Now in a frying pan heat oil and on medium heat cook the wedges… until light brown…or check bubbles in oil….while bubbles will be decreases as shown in the picture… it's time to take out wedges……
- Now it's a very important part…press each wedge with bottom of the steel glass or bowl… bottom's surface shud b plain…..press slowly with gentle hands…..it will be done easily…..
- When done all…again fry them on high flame until golden brown and crispy….take out in a tray on absorbing paper….
- Now in a separate frying pan add oil, add all spices and fry little on slow flame then toss in fries…… turned off the heat…toss well.. ready to serve with ketchup or any dip and with tea.
- Now make tea….in a steel pan pour 4 cups of water add sugar as per taste and cinnamon stick and bring to boil. W.
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes only then….add cinnamon powder… cardemom powder and loose black tea.and turn off the heat and cover…and cover it for 30 seconds…..
- Strain in a cup and serve with lemon…and fries….
Crispy Masala French Fries is an spicy Indian style Potato French Fries recipe made by mixing thinly cut potatoes with corn starch,spices. Fry the fries till they become gold in color all around, turn the fries a few times while frying. Remove masala fries from oil and place on paper towel. Masala chai (/tʃaɪ/; lit. 'mixed-spice tea') is a tea beverage made by boiling black tea in milk and water with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices. Said to have numerous health benefits, cinnamon tea is delicious and has a naturally sweet flavor.