Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Potato hash
Potato hash. Serve up the hash with a fried egg on top of each. This episode is sponsored by The Botanist Islay Dry Gin: Wild, Foraged, Distilled. Order a bottle for home delivery on Drizly.
Hash browns, also spelled hashed browns, are a popular American breakfast dish. Perfect for breakfast or brunch, this Sausage Potato Hash served with fried eggs, is a hearty, comforting, delicious meal and super easy to make. Need a recipe for hash browns? You can cook Potato hash using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato hash
- Prepare 5 of potatoes.
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Peas.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Maggi and seasonings.
- You need of Green and red pepper.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Scallions.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic.
- You need of Oil.
This easy and filling hash is flavored with ham, onions, bell pepper, and thyme. Easy to fix, our recipe makes a nice breakfast, light lunch, or brunch side dish. Ham and potato hash, a perfect side dish for fried eggs. Easy to cook, and a great way to use up leftover ham.
Potato hash instructions
- These are the ingredients we need,.
- In a pan add oil, add onion ginger and garlic, let it Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add minced meat, and stir for 5 minutes in a low heat.
- Add boiled peas and Carrot, then stir it.
- Add maggi and seasonings and then stir.
- Add your boiled potatoes and then stir.
- Add onion, green and red pepper, scallions and stir.
- Then served ????????.
- Garnished with cucumber, you can add fruit salad, pasta salad and orange????????????????.
Homemade Potato Hash is delicious at brunch or served as a side with dinner. For a showstopping side dish, serve it with bell pepper, onion, parsley and a whirl of sour cream. Packed with nutrition and deliciousness, sweet potatoes are versatile and healthy. This sweet potato hash is a healthy, delicious, vegan side dish that is easy to make and can even be a full meal. This potato and onion hash is hearty and no-nonsense, substantial comfort food at its simple best.