Easiest Way to Make Delicious Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash
Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash. Get The Best Of Spain Delivered To Your Home. Superior Quality & Fast Delivery Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash. This sweet potato and chorizo hash is a great option when cooking for one or two because sweet potatoes are perfectly portioned.
Sweet potato breakfast hash with crumbled chorizo sausage and diced scallions—this super satisfying one skillet breakfast is a perfect way to greet a crisp autumn morning. Sweet potatoes – the slight sweetness offsets the spice from the chorizo. Sweet onion – a mild onion flavor that complements the sweet potatoes and chorizo. You can cook Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash
- You need 1/2 of chorizo ring.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of romano pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- You need of Rice (I cheat and use the pre cooked packs – Mexican rice goes well).
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
Garlic – garlic makes everything better. Kale – adds some freshness to the chorizo hash. Chorizo – used dried or fresh chorizo. Salt and black pepper – enhances the flavor.
Chorizo and Sweet Potato Hash instructions
- Chop the chorizo; sweet potato; onion and pepper into same size pieces..
- Microwave the sweet potato pieces for 2-3 minutes to par cook..
- Heat pan. Add splash of oil. Stir fry the sweet potato until cooked through. Add onions; chorizo and peppers; stir fry and make sure everything coated in the chorizo oil. Add spinach at last minute..
- Cook your rice..
- Make guacamole: lightly mash avocado with a squeeze of lime and pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Add coriander unless you’re a hater!.
- Stir rice through the chorizo mixture. Enjoy!.
This Sweet Potato and Chorizo Hash recipe is healthy and delicious. It's really quick and simple to make and tastes even better when served with eggs! The spicy chorizo and sweet potatoes compliment each other beautifully. It's an easy breakfast option that reheats really well! Sweet Potato & Chorizo Breakfast Hash Recipe.