Recipe: Tasty Egg and Shrimp Fried Sandwich
Egg and Shrimp Fried Sandwich. Egg sandwiches are a staple in this house – in many shapes and forms. I was curious to try this one as it had the addition of mayonnaise. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from the pan and keep warm.
You could add some finely chopped green or red pepper for color contrast. This is a delicious lunch sandwich that fits in many people's meal plans. Shrimp may not be your go-to scrambled egg mix-in, but once you try it you'll will wonder why you never did before. You can have Egg and Shrimp Fried Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and Shrimp Fried Sandwich
- Prepare 4 of bread.
- It’s 80 g of shrimp.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried parsley or fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise or garlic mayonnaise.
- You need of flour.
Chinese seasonings enhance this basic recipe for scrambled eggs, and if you wish, marinate the shrimp in rice wine or sherry and a bit of cornstarch before stir-frying. This stir-fry of eggs with shrimp and Chinese chives is a popular dish for Cantonese home cooks. [Photographs: Shao Z.] Add shrimp and chives to eggs and gently stir until eggs are just slightly runny. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately. Thomas Keller's scrumptious recipe combines three of the world's most popular sandwiches—bacon, lettuce and tomato; fried egg; and grilled cheese.
Egg and Shrimp Fried Sandwich step by step
- Mince shrimp and egg and mix with mayonnaise. I use garlic mayonnaise, it’s more tasty..
- Cut the edges of breads and press and flatten with rolling pin..
- Put egg and shrimp mixture on bread and fold and press with fingers. Cut half..
- Make Panko crumbles with edges of breads using food processor. Make flour-water. I put dried parsley in it..
- Put flour-water using spoon and then Panko crumbles..
- Fry in vegetable oil till brown good color..
- Eat with ketchup or your favorite sauce..
Toast the bread while you prepare the veggies. Break the egg directly to the pan. Cook on a medium heat until the base firms. You can also make multiple fried eggs at one time if. This delicious Fried Egg Sandwich is so easy and so scrumptious.