Recipe: Yummy chili cheese fries
chili cheese fries. This platter of fries is loaded with homemade chili and the perfect velvety sauce. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes.
How to Make CHEESY CHILI CHEESE STEAK FRIES Recipe ~ OH MY! ` Cheese fries or cheesy chips (latter British English) is a dish consisting of french fries covered in cheese, with the possible addition of various other toppings. Cheese fries are generally served as a lunch- or dinner-time meal. They can be found in fast-food locations, diners, and grills around the globe. You can cook chili cheese fries using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chili cheese fries
- You need 1 jar of Tostitos salsa cin queso (medium).
- It’s 1 packages of frozen french fries.
- You need 1 can of wolf brand chili.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste optional.
Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. If you are a fan of Chili, then you should also check out my Super Cheesy Chili Mac and Cheese recipe. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese, if using. Will you be trying these Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries?!
chili cheese fries instructions
- fry the French fries to a golden crisp.
- add salt and pepper to taste optional.
- heat chili in a saucepan, when heated pour over about 3 or 4 tablespoons of chili,.
- heat up the jar of Tostitos in the microwave, add about 3 or 4 tablespoons on top.
- you're done.
Grab some Glass meal prep bowls if you plan on packing this up for lunch! And of course I get all my grass-fed beef from Butcher Box! I think when discussing the move from fast food/junk food to whole foods, one major discussion is left out: how unbelievably hard it can be to leave the junk behind. Recipe Features. vegan and gluten-free – great for those with dietary restrictions. This Chili Cheese Fries Recipe has French fries topped with chili & cheese dip.