Recipe: Yummy Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce. Great recipe for Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce. Got these rice paper rolls from someone who visited Vietnam. Very interesting texture, and very different from the regular spring roll.
Place the spring rolls on a plate and cut in half. Serve with the Vietnamese peanut sauce. Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls are packed with bright, fresh flavours and served with an insanely addictive Vietnamese Peanut Dipping Sauce that takes a minute to make. You can cook Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce
- It’s 20 of Rice Paper sheets.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shallots.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Bell Pepper , sliced long.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Carrots , sliced long.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Potato , sliced long.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Lemon , juiced.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno , sliced long.
- It’s 1 of Pickled chilli , chopped.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Ginger , julliene.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Peanut butter.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
With a couple of cheeky tricks, step by step photos and an easy to follow video, you'll be rolling perfect rice paper rolls like a pro in no time! Vietnamese rice paper rolls with creamy peanut sauce By Trudy These Vietnamese rice paper rolls are packed with flavor and filled with baby shrimp, a selection of crisp seasoned vegetables, and rice vermicelli noodles, all coated with a simple rice vinegar dressing (similar to vinegared sushi rice). I love Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls, period. They're fresh, healthy and unbelievably satisfying, especially during those sweltering summer days.
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey sriracha sauce instructions
- For the filling, saute the potatoes and carrots until tender..
- Saute shallots and ginger, and add all the veggies and stir fry for a few minutes..
- Add all the sauces and powders. Taste as you go..
- Add the boiled rice noodles to it. Toss..
- Take the rice paper sheets, and dip in warm water. Drain well..
- Easier to use a dish cloth on the surface to absorb the water from the paper. Delicately place the rice paper on the dish cloth..
- Place 2 tablespoons of vegetable and noodle mixture towards the lower edge of the rice paper..
- You can add some sauce here, but I rather dip in it. So I rolled away..
- Neatly fold the bottom edge of the rice paper over the filling.
- Then fold in the side edges of the rice paper..
- Roll up the rice paper roll to form a neatly packed cylinder (like a fat cigar). Repeat the above process until you have made all the rolls..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients, taste as you go. It needs to be tangy, spicy, creamy. :D.
- You can eat the rolls as is. Or shallow fry them. We liked them both ways..
But what brands them as a GAME CHANGER – yes, there's a way to make them even better – is this Peanut Hoisin Sauce. deep fried rice paper rolls (vietnamese spring rolls) from ang sarap Alright, it's okay to deep-fry things from time to time providing they're filled with healthy ingredients inside. These ones contain the goodness of pork, shrimp, crab meat, shiitake mushrooms, wood ear fungus (not as scary as it sounds), carrots, and shallots. As much as I love the freshness of the rice paper rolls, the thing that makes them truly amazing is the dipping sauce! There is also a sweet chilli sauce that is used less frequently, but is commonly added to most Vietnamese restaurant menus. Moreover, I know that some people have a reaction to the smell of fish sauce, so as an added benefit, this recipe for peanut sauce does not require.