How to Prepare Appetizing Onion and blue cheese sauce
Onion and blue cheese sauce. Stir in blue cheese until melted. Serve steaks on generous portion of sauce. And stir it gently as it cooks.
Let it bubble up, then add the blue cheese and stir together to melt, adding. Try this Onion Blue Cheese Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Stir it gently as it cooks. You can cook Onion and blue cheese sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion and blue cheese sauce
- You need 150 g of blue cheese.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need As needed of Oil of your choice (for frying).
Slowly the white cream will take on the color of the caramelized onions. Whisk together sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl, breaking up the blue cheese as much as possible. Adjust seasoning to taste with more kosher salt and freshly. Along with a sinfully delicious caramelized onion blue cheese sauce!
Onion and blue cheese sauce instructions
- Slice the onions so it makes rings and fry in a saucepan on medium high heat until the onion is soft.
- Lower the heat on the stove and add in cream until the cream starts to bubble. Stir as needed..
- Crumble the blue cheese with your hand and add into the heated cream mixture. Stir continuously until the blue cheese is melted. Add in the spring/green onion last and serve while it's hot..
If you like bleu cheese and garlic this recipe is for you. As always I add lots more garlic. Caramelized onions, mushrooms and blue cheese is such a great flavour combination! The burger patties themselves were nice and moist despite the high heat Perfectly grilled burgers topped with a caramelized onion, mushroom and blue cheese sauce that will send you mouth to heaven! Charred Sweet Onions And Blue Cheese, Onion And Blue Cheese Quiche, Caramelized Onion And Spinach… onions and blue cheese sauce just looked so appealing!