Recipe: Yummy Special mix coleslaw
Special mix coleslaw. Mix the sweet potato and sunflower seeds into the cabbage/carrot mixture. A prepackaged mix of shredded cabbage (and occasionally carrot) allows coleslaw to come together quickly—you can just tear open the package, give the mix a rinse, and top with a simple dressing. Ingredients: coleslaw mix, marinated green olives,fennel bulb, red onion, orange, parsley Advertisement.
Rate it Mix sour cream, sugar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, diced onion, diced pimento, salt and pepper with shredded cabbage and. Find coleslaw mix stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can cook Special mix coleslaw using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Special mix coleslaw
- You need of Boneless Chicken.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Talhar Mirch Powder.
- You need of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli Powder.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of /2 cup Boiled Chick peas.
- It’s of /2 cup Boiled Pasta.
- You need of Apple(cut in to small cubes).
- It’s of Raisin.
- It’s of Sliced Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Sliced Carrot.
- Prepare of Sliced Cabbage (small).
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Cream.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Milk.
See more ideas about coleslaw, recipes, coleslaw recipe. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise. This coleslaw recipe is easy and tasty, but it almost didn't make an appearance on the blog! Years ago I made Spicy Lime Coleslaw at least three times before it ever occurred to me that it might be a.
Special mix coleslaw step by step
- Take chicken & cut in to cubes.
- Now add all Spices(no 01 to 05)in chicken mix well & marinate for 10 mints.
- After 10 mints,take 1 tsp oil in pan & add marinated chicken,cook for 10 mints & set a side..
- Take mixing bowl & add mayonnaise,cream,salt,pepper,milk,mix well..
- Now add,chick peas, pasta,apple,rinsin,bell pepper,carrot,cabbage in Mayonnaise mixture,and mix well all things..
- Now shift coleslaw in serving bowl,and put the cooked chicken on top of coleslaw,(you can also mix cooked chicken with all ingredients) it's up to you,.
- Special Mix Coleslaw is ready,try at your home,and enjoy.
Lastly, mix the dressing and the (Cole Slaw) coleslaw. Looking for recipes to make coleslaw with no mayo? Concord Coleslaw Mix: Delicious, creamy-all-American coleslaw Just add cabbage and My grocery stores are no longer carrying Concord Foods Coleslaw Mix and it is the secret to my much sought. Mid-way through the excitement I remembered the massive bowl of coleslaw and mountain of pasta salad waiting patiently in the fridge. Here's a recipe for my tried-and-true buttermilk coleslaw.