Recipe: Appetizing Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs
Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs. Easiest, delicious Italian turkey meatballs made in the slow cooker. They will be loose and sticky.
When all the meatballs are browned and in the crockpot, pour over the tomato sauce and set the crockpot to the slow cook low setting. Serve over polenta, with homemade focaccia, or with. These mini meatballs are made with a tasty mixture of ground turkey breast and pork. You can cook Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground pork.
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 2 tbs of garlic powder, parsley, basil, onion powder.
- It’s of salt and pepper to your liking.
- You need 2 jars of sauce.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1-2 c. of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
Turkey-Pork Mini Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You'll love these Crockpot Asian Meatballs! Asian style meatballs that are sweet and tangy, bursting with Another meatball recipe … These crockpot Asian meatballs are all about pork! Ground Pork – You can substitute for any ground protein.
Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs step by step
- Mix meat together well in large bowl with hands..
- Add dry ingredients to meat. add eggs and mix well. might need to add more or less breadcrumbs depending how wet mixture is..
- Roll meatballs. i flash freeze them. i out them on cookie sheet with wax paper and freeze for 30 min or so until hard. thrn bag them up and freeze raw..
- When ready to use dump in crockpot with sauce on high 4 to 6 hrs. you can also dump in and not freeze them. works well both ways..
- Use as meatball hoagies or over pasta. enjoy..
If you're using turkey or chicken your meatballs. You basically combine the meat and other ingredients together, brown them for a few minutes on the stove and then throw them into the crockpot with the items for the sauce which. When my previous stash of meatballs ran out, I decided to experiment with a different meatball recipe, using different meat and seasoning. The plan was to get minced chicken, but due to language barrier and my lack of observation skills, I had gotten a bag of. Crock Pot Turkey Meatballs Stuffed with Cheese (Low Carb, Gluten Free).