Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Pork and Apple Meatballs
Pork and Apple Meatballs. Pork Apple Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These tasty apple and pork meatballs are baked rather than fried. Serve over zucchini noodles, cauliflower or regular rice.
Stir in the chicken stock; pour liquid over meatballs. Learn how to prepare this easy Pork and Apple Meatballs recipe like a pro. Try this delicious dairy-free meatball recipe, packed with pork and seasonal Gala apples. You can have Pork and Apple Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Apple Meatballs
- You need 250 grams of mince pork.
- It’s 2 slice of of stale bread.
- You need 1 of apple peeled and cored.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Delicious served with mash and red cabbage, if you like. Discover the magical combination of pork and apples with this Pork-and-Apple Meatballs recipe. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with butter. Along with the Pork, these meatballs have the added crunch of a Honey Crisp Apple, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Stuffing Mix and Onions for added flavor.
Pork and Apple Meatballs instructions
- to make quick breadcrumbs leave the bread out for a few hours or put in the oven on a low heat, don't colour, until hard and then blend in a food processor or put in a food bag and beat with a rolling pin.
- peel apple, garlic and onion. blend in food processor or grate until fine. add to minced pork and breadcrumbs. best to get ur hands dirty and combine allthe ingredients together.
- take a spoonful of the mixture and using both of ur palms roll into balls.
- lay spaced out onto a baking tray and cook at 200°c. if using a teaspoon size of mix, cook for 15-20mins. I always make one extra and use that to check to see if its ready.
- to serve I use my tomato sauce with extra peppers, broccoli and tagliatelle.
And just like other meatballs recipes, these Pork and Apple Meatballs can be made up ahead, cooked and frozen for a super quick meal. Pork & Apple Meatballs (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an early. Pork and apples have long been a classic combination. But turn them into meatballs and dip them in a dark sweet sauce and you've got yourself a new-age mashup.