Recipe: Perfect Pork pineapple meatballs.
Pork pineapple meatballs.. Pineapple Pork Meatballs – simply seasoned all pork meatballs in an easy, sweet & sour pineapple sauce. Delicious served over rice or thin Chinese noodles. This is delicious served with the Asian Meatballs, Porkchops, Fish, or.
Delicious served over rice or thin Chinese noodles. Try this sweet and sour pork dish. The deep fried pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is a perfect. You can have Pork pineapple meatballs. using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork pineapple meatballs.
- Prepare of Meatball Slop mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of ground pork.
- You need 10 of crackers.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 8 oz of mulched pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
See more ideas about pork dishes, pork, recipes. crushed pineapple, pork, cooked italian meatballs. pineapple chunks, minced garlic, frozen meatballs, bbq sauce. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour MeatballsSlow Cooking Perfected. The tangy pineapple sauce includes a little sweet pickle. These meatballs are easy to make, and they taste great!
Pork pineapple meatballs. instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mulch pineapple in food processor with one egg.
- Crumble crackers finely over pork then mix with pineapple mixture. (I usually do last mix by hand.).
- Shape pork and pineapple mixture into meatballs on a tin foil covered baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, flip, then bake another 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Fry meatballs 3 minutes each side. Warning:oil spits!!.
- I usually top with seasoning salt but please let me know what YOU come up with..
The sweet pickles and pickle juice give them a unique, tangy sweet and sour flavor. Pork meatballs are deep-fried until golden then simmered in a seasoned chicken stock in this quick and View image. Chinese Pork Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. The pineapple fried rice in this post can also be a meal in itself—either a vegetarian one, or a The pork chops are great with a salad or noodles. The pineapple fried rice is awesome by itself or with.