How to Prepare Perfect Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You need of Pancakes.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, plus more for cooking.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure mint extract.
- It’s 4 dash of green food coloring.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla ice cream, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of hot fudge sauce, to taste.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes step by step
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl..
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, butter, extracts, and food coloring in a small bowl..
- Add to the dry ingredients and stir until incorporated..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat (appx 400° F)..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp butter; it should sizzle and melt almost immediately..
- Ladle 1/4 cup of pancake batter into skillet for each pancake, taking care to not let the pancakes run together..
- Cook for 2 minutes, until bottom is golden brown and edges begin to bubble, then carefully flip and cook for 2 minutes more..
- Transfer to plates..
- Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Serve warm with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, and more chocolate chips, if desired..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)