Recipe: Yummy Tum Phol La Mai-spicy fruit salad
Tum Phol La Mai-spicy fruit salad. This delicious Thailand-style fruit salad can be made with many different types of fruit. In this version we used big juicy chunks of Guava, green Apple, Pineapple, Rose Learn to make this and many more great Thai food dishes the way they are served here at our restaurant in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Watch as Rose prepares and creates Thai Spicy Mixed Fruit Salad (Tum Phon Lamai Ruam).
House of X Tia #laofood #laos. Use a ladle or a big spoon to mix the fruit with the salad dressing. Easy fruit salad with mango, blueberry, strawberry, and kiwi, dressed with lime juice and chili powder! You can cook Tum Phol La Mai-spicy fruit salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tum Phol La Mai-spicy fruit salad
- You need of (of each) grapes, strawberries, satsumas, pineapple.
- It’s of (chopped up).
- Prepare of apple (chopped up).
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare of carrot (grated).
- It’s of fish sauce or soy sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of lime juice.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- It’s of roasted cashew nuts or peanuts.
Perfect for summer BBQs and heat-free meals! I usually pass but even fresh coconut is available. Here are all the best ways to indulge in Thailand's favourite fruit – Mangoes. There's always a long queue for this spicy mango salad – Phol La Mai Naa Mor Tor Ror.
Tum Phol La Mai-spicy fruit salad instructions
- To make the dressing, whisk together fish sauce (or soysauce), brown sugar, lime juice and chilli flakes in a small bowl..
- In a large bowl combine all the fruits, carrot and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. You can add some roasted peanut or cashew nuts and mix them well before serve. Ps. you can use any fruits you prefer..
Either way, many tum mark hoong makers would agree that you can vary and mix up the recipe as you That's enough jibba jabba. Here's the recipe for my Lao spicy green papaya salad Papaw is a rounder and larger fruit, with distinct yellow flesh and pale orange skin, slightly more savoury in taste. Spicy Mixed Fruit Salad ►. (Som Tum Pon La Mai). In fact there are many different types of som tum, including popular versions made with cucumber, green mango, cabbage This Spicy Fruit Som Tum turns an ordinary toss of fresh fruits into an amazingly delicious and very authentic Thai style salad. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Fruit Salad.