Recipe: Tasty Broccolini, Tuna and Cheese Spring Colored Croquettes
Broccolini, Tuna and Cheese Spring Colored Croquettes. For this week's video Chef Lawrence demonstrates to us how to prepare Tuna Croquettes Stuffed with Cheese and Arugula. These tuna croquettes can be mixed up ahead of time since they need to sit in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before frying. Croquettes make a nice party food since they can be prepped ahead of time and fried before guests arrive.
A recipe for tuna and cheese croquettes. Soft mashed potatoes and tuna encased in a golden brown crust with a cheesy, gooey middle. If you haven't, they're basically a breaded fried food roll with a crusty exterior and soft mashed insides. You can have Broccolini, Tuna and Cheese Spring Colored Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccolini, Tuna and Cheese Spring Colored Croquettes
- It’s 2 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of bunch's worth The stems of broccolini.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 small of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 small of can Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 dash of of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Flour, eggs, panko.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
But what's so great about a croquette. Panko bread crumbs are added for the absolute best crunch! Tuna Noodle Casserole – Pasta and tuna in a creamy sauce topped with cheese and french fried onions! The perfect casserole for busy weeknights!
Broccolini, Tuna and Cheese Spring Colored Croquettes instructions
- Chop the broccolini into 1 cm pieces. Cut the carrot into 8 mm pieces and finely chop the onion. Stir fry it all with oil and leave to cool..
- Boil or steam the potatoes, transfer to a bowl and mash up lightly. It will continue to fall apart while it's being mixed so you don't need to mash it completely..
- Cut the cheese into 5 mm pieces. Combine the cooked vegetables from Step 1 with the mashed potato, drained canned tuna and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix well. Form into whatever shape you like..
- Coat the croquettes in flour, beaten egg and panko in that order. Deep fry in 180°C oil until crispy, and they're done..
Tortuga Tuna Croquettes With Ginger Lime Creme Fraiche. Steam or microwave broccolini until just tender. Arrange on a serving platter and keep warm. Try adding asparagus to this salad, or substituting the tuna for grilled steak. This salad makes a great light lunch or dinner on a warm summers evening.