How to Make Delicious Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans
Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans. Italian sausage, basil pesto sauce, spinach, and mushrooms combine with tortellini for one quick weeknight meal that delivers flavor and ease. This Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup is quick and easy to make, full of great flavor I doubled the recipe, used a combination of sweet & hot Italian sausage, half & half instead of milk I used mild Italian sausage, added diced red pepper & used a lot of greens. Cheese Tortellini with Butter This tortellini with sausage recipe is a quick, easy, flavorful, and comforting dinner that's made all in one Try hot Italian sausages if you want some heat!
A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this On our first date, my husband took me to an Italian restaurant that has long since closed its doors. They had an off-menu tomato tortellini soup. Full of Italian sausage, tortellini, tomatoes, kale, and a touch of cream for good measure. You can cook Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans
- It’s 1 of large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 pound of hot Italian sausages, removed from casing.
- Prepare 1-32 ounce of chicken broth.
- It’s 1-24 ounce of jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of French Style Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic.
Think tomato bisque meets Olive Garden's zuppa toscano. While you could easily make a vegetarian tortellini soup, most of the recipes out there call for chicken or some version of sausage. If preferred, hot Italian sausage can be substituted for the mild Italian sausage. Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup with Sausage and KaleFoodie Crush.
Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans step by step
- Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done……Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages…. cook until onions and green pepper are soft…….
- Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked……
- Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot….Bring to a boil……
- Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min…..(I used both packages)…..Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! ????.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy ????!!! ????.
Thanks to this tasty tortellini soup with Italian sausage, we no longer have to choose. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and broth, and bring the mixture to a simmer. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup. To make this Sausage Tortellini Soup dairy-free, omit the cheese tortellini and substitute regular pasta, and be sure to double check all of your.