Recipe: Delicious Japanese Sweet Potato Mochi Pudding
Japanese Sweet Potato Mochi Pudding. Japanese sweet potato has a yellow color and with much firmer texture compared to American sweet potato/yam which has bright orange color and the texture is much softer. If you can get a hand of Japanese sweet potato, do give this easy Japanese sweet potato pudding a try. This creamy, smooth and rich pudding is incredibly delicious and easy to make.
It is an island favorite and a request by someone who is homesick. My mom's recipe, and now it's Mochi is a very popular dessert for the japanese families in Japan also. The photo is not mine, it looks great! You can have Japanese Sweet Potato Mochi Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Sweet Potato Mochi Pudding
- It’s 100 g of cooked sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tapioca powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of condensed sweet milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of agar powder (if you have).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Syrup.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of corn syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
I will replace it with my very own phot. Mochi, or Japanese rice cakes, is one of Japan's favorite foods. Here are ten of the absolute best mochi recipes that you have to try for yourself. Mochi ice cream wraps Japanese sweet glutinous rice flour around an ice cream ball.
Japanese Sweet Potato Mochi Pudding instructions
- Today I use baked potatoes. You can use any cooked sweet potatoes, boiled, microwave, roasted..
- Mix all ingredients of pudding using hand mixer until smooth..
- Pour pudding mixture in 4 cups and steam for 15 minutes with medium high flame..
- Make syrup. Mix soy sauce and corn syrup in pan and simmer a little..
- When the pudding cool, pour syrup and garnish with black sesame seeds..
- Enjoy ????????.
Classic flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry taste. • Mochi is Japanese sticky rice cake used both in savory and sweet dishes. Mochi is usually made from sweet rice (also called Mochi rice) cooked and pounded until it becomes a paste that is very sticky and smooth, then formed into cakes or blocks. The Japanese absolutely adore sweet potato treats and often use it both savory and sweet dishes. You may have seen popular snacks like Daigaku Imo I hope you grab a few of these highly nutritious Japanese Sweet Potatoes and make this delicious dessert. It's a great way to satisfy your sweet.