How to Make Delicious Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes. These Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes are light and fluffy and studded with mini chocolate chips. And not just any chocolate chips, Camino's Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips. Camino is a Canadian brand specializing in fair trade and organic chocolate and food products.
These vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the best way to start your day! These are the vegan pancakes to start your day off right! Not only are they fluffy, sweet, and filled with chocolate, but they are also made with organic ingredients, unrefined sugar, and non-hydrogenated oil for a vegan. You can have Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You need 10 oz of Flour.
- You need 2 oz of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- You need 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- You need 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- You need 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- Prepare 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Super fluffy and light whole wheat pancakes with chocolate chips and coconut flakes. These pancakes are perfect for lazy Sunday mornings or any day of the. These zucchini chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect healthy addition to your breakfast rotation. Quick, easy, flavorful, and naturally gluten-free and Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes step by step
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..
Lightly grease your griddle with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil. Ladle ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle. Easy Fluffy Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes – The Minimalist Vegan. I have been craving fluffy pancakes for breakfast for quite some time and seem to be making them pretty much on a daily basis. When I first became vegan, I thought that this was one thing that I would definitely have to give.