How to Make Appetizing chicken flautas (tacos dorados)
chicken flautas (tacos dorados). chicken flautas (tacos dorados) there sooo good and easy to make. hope yall enjoy them as much as my family does. South of the border, taquitos are called tacos dorados, or golden tacos. Put two tortillas together and you have a flauta.
This is one of my recipes for Chicken flautas aka (tacos dorados, taquitos, idk… Whatever it is that you call them where you're from) lol. Along with the flautas, I'll also be sharing a. Flautas are rolled tacos that are fried in oil till they are crispy. You can have chicken flautas (tacos dorados) using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken flautas (tacos dorados)
- It’s 1/4 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 gallon of water.
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 quart of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 25 of toothpicks.
- It’s 25 of corn tortillas.
Some people call these taquitos or rolled tacos. They are often sold in the freezer section of grocery stores and can be thrown in the oven for a nice appetizer. Flautas can be filled with many different things, from beef to chicken and more. Gluten Free & Keto Mexican Flautas i.e.
chicken flautas (tacos dorados) step by step
- put water into pot with salt garlic and onion.
- allow water to boil lightly.
- as the water heats season chicken as you like.
- put chicken in pot until thoroughly done.
- once chicken is finished take out of pot allow to cool.
- after chicken cools shred..
- after shredding, heat tortillas in microwave put about 6-7 tortillas in microwave for 1:00 at a time.
- as the tortillas finish heating cover them in a rag or a tortilla bowl this is to keep them well warm..
- taking one tortilla at a time fill one end with chicken the roll shut close with a toothpick.
- do this over and over until you have no more chicken..
- after you have rolled all of your tortillas take a medium pan and fill it with oil. I use pure vegetable you can use what your comfortable with..
- heat oil until hot! once hot put about 3-4 tacos in the pan at a time.
- flip once ot twice same amount of time on each side.
- finished when they are golden brown. when taking then out of oil allow all of oil to drain..
- put 3-4 in a plate use grade a table cream to top then lettus then ricotta cheese or whichever you like.
- top it all off with salsa verde and enjoy!!!.
Tacos Dorados ???? #ketotortillas #ketotacos The Flours ???? We like a mixture of super fine almond flour and coconut flour best. Add a touch of xanthan gum, baking powder, and we're golden. In terms of brands, for the almond either Anthony's or WellBees work great. Tacos for dinner is always a good idea. Wrap taco shells around chicken, chile peppers, onion, diced tomatoes, and cheese–then fry–for an extra-crispy finish.