How to Make Perfect Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas
Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas. Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl. Chicken – Make it easy on yourself and use chicken that's already cooked! Shredded cooked chicken breast is what I like to use.
Chicken flautas, also known as rolled tacos, are tortillas filled with seasoned chicken and deep-fried for a tasty Mexican-inspired appetizer or meal. How Do I Serve Chicken Flautas? With flautas, the two things that vary by region are the filling and the toppings. You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 of tspn cayenne.
- It’s 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/3 inch of Vegetable oil.
In most cases, the filling is made from pulled chicken or beef, your favorite Mexican chili pepper, or just cheese. The toppings typically consist of shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced tomato. Cheesy salsa canned chicken filling inside flour tortillas and baked crispy. Fried chicken flautas made with flour tortilla and fresh ingredients.
Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas step by step
- Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl..
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to make soft and rollable..
- Spoon filling down center of tortillas, and roll tightly, leaving the opening on bottom.
- Heat about a third inch of vegetable oil in a sauté pan to medium heat and fry opening side down for 2-4 minutes, then flip and fry for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown. TIP: press down with a spatula for the first minute to keep them closed. If they start to open once flipped you can hold them together with tongs for a min..
- Set on paper towel for 3-5 minutes to remove excess oil and crisp.
- FINITO! Take a cooksnap & let me know what you think! :).
Serve with sauces and taco fixings. Flautas are basically taquitos but made using flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas. I prefer flour tortillas so I make these chicken flautas a few times a year. How Do I Serve Chicken Flautas? With flautas, the two things that vary These chicken flautas are filled with a spicy buffalo chicken mixture and then air fried until they're crisp on the outside and creamy on the inside.