How to Prepare Perfect yummy chicken flautas
yummy chicken flautas. Disfruta de estas deliciosas flautas de pollo ( flautas ahogadas), perfectamente doradas! Flautas de pollo con crema de aguacate. How Do I Serve Chicken Flautas?
Chicken taquitos or flautas make for a yummy meal or appetizer. They are easier to make then you Now that the taquitos are nice and fried, it's time to top your chicken taquitos or flautas with cheese. Fried chicken flautas made with flour tortilla and fresh ingredients. You can cook yummy chicken flautas using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of yummy chicken flautas
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- You need 15 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil of choice.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of sour cream or mexican sour cream.
- It’s 1 of pickled jalapenos (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 of onion.
Flautas are basically taquitos but made using flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas. Chicken flautas, also known as rolled tacos, are tortillas filled with seasoned chicken and deep-fried for a tasty Mexican-inspired Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Flautas. My favorite flauta recipe, from a Mexican cookbook by Jane Milton. The addition of cheese inside makes them very tasty!
yummy chicken flautas instructions
- set all your chicken to boil add onions and 1/2 tea spoon of salt for taste.
- while chicken is boiling, wash the cabbage and start to cut it as thin as you can.( the more thin the better).
- rinse your cabbage once again after you have prepared it. (best to place it in a bowl with water and a little salt, and drain rinse again with only water) and place in the fridge so it stays nice and crisp..
- once your chicken is cook set aside and allow to cool..
- by now chicken should be cool enough to handle. start to shred the chicken into small pieces.
- turn on your range to a medium heat and grab a pan..
- grab five tortillas and heat them in the microwave for less then a minute.( so the are more flexable, plus you use less cooking oil this way).
- next drizzle as little cooking oil in the hot pan as possible, place one heated tortilla in the pan at a time flip after five seconds. promptly remove from pan and set the tortilla aside on a plate. ( try not to let the tortilla get crispy).
- repeat the same process with the rest of the tortillas. ( five at a time, so the tortillas will not stick together).
- Placing a nice amount of chicken on the tortilla in roll it. place it on a banking sheet.( repeat the same process with the rest of the tortillas and chicken.).
- Preheat your oven to 250. once your oven has reached desired temp, Place your flautas in there for 10 to 15 or until golden brown.
I serve these with crema (or sour creme) and homemade salsa. Yummy Chicken Flautasrecipe but even I will admit it's kind of a pain to make. Spicy Chicken Filling for Flautas, Quesadillas, and Tamales. These Baked Chicken Flautas are simple, delicious, and full of flavor. There are no words to explain how yummy this corn is.