Recipe: Tasty Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers
Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers. Great recipe for Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers. Based on the original Mos Burger rice burger.
Pricking the middle of the vegetable fritters while deep frying will help. Cheese, Yosai Salad, Fermented Soybeans, and Shrimp Mayo. I'm not a fan of the soybeans or the shrimp mayo, I will admit, but I have a coworker who loved them so they were a nice treat for her. You can have Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers
- Prepare 180 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 30 grams of Burdock root.
- You need 20 grams of Carrots.
- Prepare 5 cm of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 50 ml of Mentsuyu.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko dissolved in water.
They're also a great value, so I highly. To be exact, make them into hexagons. Once frozen bread the shrimp patty by coating with flour, then egg, then panko. Take a peek at our best Japanese street food recipes, appetizers, and tiny nibbles — from classic skewers like yakitori to super-simple pre-dinner snacks like edamame.
Japanese Junk Food! Shrimp & Veggie Fritter Rice Burgers instructions
- Julienne the burdock root and carrots and soak in water. Finely chop the leek..
- On parchment paper, using an egg ring mold or other circular mold, make 2 rice paddy "buns" and cool..
- Once the rice has cooled, put the rice buns in a toaster oven or oven, browning the tops only..
- Spread the drained vegetables out in bowl, add the flour, katakuriko, water, sesame oil, and 2/3 of the beaten egg, and mix together..
- Heat oil to 170℃. Right before deep frying in oil, mix in the remaining 1/3 egg and pour the mixture into oil, forming a circular paddy-like shape. (It takes about 3 minutes to fry.).
- Heat the mentsuyu and sugar in a pan, add the katakuriko dissolved in water, and stir to make a thick sauce. Coat vegetable fritters in the sauce, sandwich them between rice buns, and serve..
Then explore more Japanese street foods and small bites in our complete collection of Japanese Appetizers. With Ali Ahmed, Arata Furuta, Mika Kumagai, Miki Mia. Blending widescreen cinematography with digital video, JUNK FOOD casts an unblinking but painterly eye over the darkest, most brutal fringes of contemporary Japanese society. JUNK FOOD depicts the hitherto unseen world of aberrant sexuality and savage violence that emerges when the sun goes down and clean. I ate junk food, fast food and frozen Walmart food for years.