Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Cannoli Dip
Cannoli Dip. I will definitely be making this for any parties. To avoid having the dip be too I hunted for a cannoli dip recipe after trying one made by a friend. For as much as I claim to love desserts dips I've seriously been neglecting them as of late.
Holy cannoli this dip is good. Making homemade cannoli is fun but time consuming! Ricotta and heavy cream makes the perfect, irresistible dessert dip that no one will be able to stop eating. You can have Cannoli Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cannoli Dip
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- It’s of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare of of 8 0z. cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need of butter, room temperature.
The Out of Goshen family would like to show you how to prepare Cannoli Dip from their cookbook. Want to order the Out of Goshen. This delicious and fun party worthy Cannoli Dip tastes like the best part of a cannoli in a creamy dip form. It is made in less than ten minutes with just a few simple ingredients.
Cannoli Dip step by step
- Mix cream cheese, butter & vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Add in confectioners sugar 1/4 cup at a time so it doesn't go everywhere..
- Finally, hand mix in the mini chocolate chips. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to firm up. Then serve with graham crackers or broken cannoli shells..
This cannoli dip is a quick fix that delivers the fabulous flavor of cannoli filling in a fraction of the time. If you love cannoli and quick desserts, this is the perfect combination! The classic Italian Cannoli dessert gets turned into a quick and easy dip! All the same great flavors, but a million times easier. Cannoli Dip: Rich and creamy dip that tastes just like cannoli in dip form.