Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chocolate Cake Doughnuts ????
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts ????. How to Make Chocolate Donuts – Chocolate Cake Doughnuts Recipe. Dark chocolate doughnuts — baked, not fried — ready to shake in sugar, spread with icing, or enjoy just as they are. Learn how to make Chocolate Cake Donuts without yeast and with no Donut Tin needed.
Haven't you always wanted to make donuts at home? Try this recipe for chocolate cake donuts with icing to scratch that itch. Make a batch of chocolate cake doughnuts even better when you drizzle them with a mocha glaze and top with coconut, chocolate, nuts or sugary sprinkles. You can have Chocolate Cake Doughnuts ???? using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake Doughnuts ????
- You need of For the doughnuts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (substitute with avocado, banana, boiled sweet potato).
- You need 1/8 cup of Butter (crisco/sunflower margarine/vegetable oil).
- It’s 4-6 teaspoons of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of + 2 tbsp plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of For the toppings (use a good combination of any of these).
- Prepare of Mini chocolate chips (dark/white chocolate).
- You need of Mini marshmallows.
- It’s of Mini pretzels.
- You need of Rainbow sprinkles.
- You need of Heart sprinkles.
- It’s of Galaxy sprinkles.
- You need of Chocolate curls/shavings.
- You need of Extra chocolate (to drizzle).
- Prepare of Mixed chopped nuts (peanuts, almonds, pistachios, pecans).
- You need of caramel (to drizzle).
- Prepare of freeze-dried/fresh berries (raspberry, blueberry, strawberry).
- Prepare of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s of Oreo crumbs.
- You need of Mini Mars/Snickers/Galaxy/Twix (cut into pieces).
- It’s of Whipped cream/cool whip (optional).
Place one doughnut at a time onto a wide spatula and gently slide into oil, frying up to three at a time. Cook, turning once, until puffy and cooked. Chocolate Fudge Cake Doughnuts will satisfy any chocolate craving with luscious frosting and a smooth, tender, yet slightly chewy doughnut. Dark as night and deeply chocolate, these Glazed, Filled, Sugared, & Dipped chocolate cake doughnuts are bittersweet and coated in a milky sugar glaze.
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts ???? step by step
- Cream the butter (crisco/sunflower margarine/vegetable oil) with the sugar and then, add 1 egg (avocado, banana or boiled sweet potato) at a time and continue to whisk till everything comes together..
- Squeeze a good amount Hershey's Chocolate Syrup in. The syrup can be substituted with melted chocolate bars. Just make sure your syrup or melted bar is 100% pure dark chocolate. Add the vanilla and whisk this for another minute..
- Add the flour slowly and gradually along with the baking powder. This step is entirely optional but if you want to, you can add mixed nuts and/or chocolate chips at this point to give the doughnut batter an extra crunch/flavor. Your batter should be silky and smooth like this..
- Pour into the greased pan/doughnut moulds and bake these for 3 minutes (if you're using the microwave). Adjust your temperature settings to your liking if you're either baking this in an electric oven or steaming it in a steamer. Cool them in room temperature the sooner they step out of the oven/steamer. Cut them with the doughnut cutter if you've baked it in a regular square pan. Drizzle extra chocolate syrup/melted chocolate on the top and it's done. Well… almost..
- Be creative and use any of the toppings mentioned on the recipe and give the doughnuts your own kind of makeover. Doughnuts with topping(s) stand out better than those that don't. Double or triple the recipe if you're sharing these with family or friends ????.
The cake doughnuts aren't overly sweet, and the glaze adds that shot of doughnut sweetness. These cake doughnuts are super easy (for doughnuts) and yes – fried. I actually like baked doughnuts, but if I am going to make a donut The chocolate glaze is so good too. If you don't want to go to the extra hassle, you can use a simple ganache, but this glaze plus sprinkles plus this donut… These Cake Doughnuts have a crisp crust yet are soft and cake-like inside. Delicious dipped in a chocolate glaze.