Recipe: Yummy Thai style fried noodles
Thai style fried noodles. Phad Thai or Thai Style Fried Noodles is a favorite for visitors to Thailand. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online videos. The noodles are stir-fried until they have that famous Thai sticky/chewy taste.
Add the noodles and the stir-fry sauce and toss until well combined. This Thai noodle dish is a very popular both in Thailand and in Thai restaurants outside of Thailand. You will be surprised how fast and easy this recipe is to make! You can cook Thai style fried noodles using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai style fried noodles
- Prepare of Pad Thai seasoning ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of .fish sauce 3 tbs.
- You need 2 of .palm sugar 3 tbs.
- You need 3 of .tamarind 3 tbs.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of .narrow rice noodles,soaked for 5 minutes 140 g.
- It’s 2 of .vegetable oil (3tbs. for 1 serve) 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 3 of .yellow bean curd tofu,diced 1/4 cup.
- You need 4 of .garlic,chopped 1 tbs.
- Prepare 5 of .shallot,chopped 2 tbs.
- You need 6 of .sweet pickled radish,chopped 2 tbs.
- Prepare 7 of .dried shrimp,rinsed & deep fried 15 g.
- It’s 8 of .egg 2.
- Prepare 9 of .bean sprouts 1 cup.
- It’s 10 of .chives,sliced 1-inch length 1/4 cup.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- You need 1 of .sliced lime,bean sprouts,banana blossom.
- It’s 2 of .roasted peanuts,roughly pounded.
- Prepare 3 of .chives,sliced 4-inch length.
Pad Thai, as I mentioned earlier, is a Thai style stir-fry rice noodles. It's an extremely famous street food in Thailand. History says that rice noodles were introduced in Thailand during WWII to reduce rice consumption due to rice shortage during the war. Continue to stir-fry, to combine. · Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with scrambled eggs and cashews.
Thai style fried noodles instructions
- In a wok, heat all seasoning sauce ingredients until boiling for 2 minutes. Leave from heat..
- In a wok, add narrow rice noodles and sprinkle some water. Stir throughly until soft and lumpy. Set aside..
- Heat 3 tbs. vegetable oil in a wok. Fry yellow bean curd until crispy..
- Add garlic,shallot,sweet pickled radish and stir until fragrant..
- Add noodles and Pad Thai seasoning. Stir fry until dry..
- Add(a little oil as optional) beaten egg. Swirl around and leave..
- Add half portion of bean sprouts and chive stir well. Spoon onto a serving plate..
- Serving recommendation: 1)Garnish with bean sprouts (remove the tails),chives,lime sliced,chillies powder,and pound roasted peanuts. 2)Banana blossom could be served..
- Note:Tamarind juice = shelled tamarind 50 g:water 3/4cup,boil for 5 minutes,sieve..
- Vocabulary: (chives = ใบกุยช่าย)(bean sprouts=ถั่วงอก)(banana blossom=หัวปลี)(shallot=หอมแดง).
This is a healthy and quick weeknight dinner! One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO good and easy to cook up. This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too! A native Thai woman made this for a Thai cooking class. This is how she learned to make it from her mother.