Recipe: Appetizing Peanut butter banana pie
Peanut butter banana pie. Peanut Butter & Banana Pie This pie is the recipe the peanut butter lovers have been waiting for! If you liked it, please give us a thumb up and don't. Learn how to make Peanut Butter-Banana Pie.
I've picked Nilla wafers for the crust because they are a little sweeter than graham crackers and a better compliment to the filling. No-bake pies are my favorite pies to make. This pie is a little different with the peanut butter and bananas and I added chocolate! You can have Peanut butter banana pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter banana pie
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of pudding.
- You need 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla ex.
- It’s 2 cup of melted peanut butter.
- It’s 1 box of nutter butters.
- It’s 4 of bannanas.
I saw a version of this on Food Network and thought it sounded good but couldn't find a copy of the recipe. I watched the video and wrote down the ingredients and directions. Combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla in the same bowl used for whipped cream. Slice and drizzle with hot fudge sauce before serving.
Peanut butter banana pie step by step
- Mix the milk, pudding, sweet condensed milk and put it in the fridge for 5 min..
- Heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla mix into wiped cream set aside 1/3 cup add rest to pudding mixture.
- Layer pudding then nutter butters peanut butter put in fridge for the night or day when's ready to serve add the set aside wipped cream..
If you want the pie embodiment of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, this is the banana cream pie for you. Peanut butter cookie crust is topped with sliced bananas, creamy peanut butter filling and whipped topping before getting finishing touches of drizzled peanut butter and extra bananas. This slab pie is a little slice of heaven for peanut butter-banana fans! This month, we're featuring no-bake desserts for warm summer evenings. Banana cream pie is a classic in my eyes.