Easiest Way to Make Appetizing No Bake French Silk Pie
No Bake French Silk Pie.
You can cook No Bake French Silk Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake French Silk Pie
- It’s 1 of pie crust.
- It’s 2 sticks (1 cup) of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate; melted in microwave & slightly cooled. (I used Ghiradelli 100% chocolate).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hersheys Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Hersheys candy bar; shaved.
No Bake French Silk Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar & butter until light & fluffy.
- Add melted unsweetened chocolate, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, espresso & scrape down bowl. Beat until mixed well..
- Then add eggs, ONE at a time, beating for 5 mins between each egg. So for 20 mins total. (This is necessary to get that silky texture & for the pie to set).
- When done mixing it should be silky with no lumps! Now pour filling into pie crust, smooth out & top with whipped cream also smoothing the whipped cream out..
- Shave your hershey candy bar & garnish pie with the shavings. Place in fridge for no less than 4 hrs & no more than 2 days. The longer the pie sits in the fridge the better it sets😉.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)