Recipe: Perfect Dum aloo using all-purpose gravy
Dum aloo using all-purpose gravy. hello everyone.welcome to my channel . today i make Kasmiri dum aloo recipe , widout any onions nd tomatoes. in dis gravy i used curd n some spices . try dis at home its really very tasty nd most imp.very easy to make. * dum aloo recipe sanjeev kapoor. * kashmiri dum aloo restaurant style. In this video i am going to make Dum aloo. It is a very delicious recipe and easy to make.
This dish is mainly very popular in the. This is our first YouTube Video and we are starting with introducing a very simple and tasty 'Desi Dum Aloo'. Dum Aloo is a great way to convert simple potatoes into something exotic. You can have Dum aloo using all-purpose gravy using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dum aloo using all-purpose gravy
- It’s 1 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of all-purpose gravy.
- You need as needed of Oil for cooking.
- You need as per need of Coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lime juice.
Potatoes pan fried and then simmered in Indian spices take on a lovely flavour. Gravy is easy to create and can be used for so many different dishes. For more tasty recipes,tips and product reviews please Subscribe: http. A healthier version of the famous Indian dish where baby potatoes are cooked in a spicy yogurt gravy.
Dum aloo using all-purpose gravy step by step
- All-purpose gravy take 3 tablespoons set aside.
- Now pick a wok set it on stove add oil then add chopped onions sauté till golden brown then add ginger garlic paste cook for a minute.
- Further add whisked curd in two intervals so that it won’t curdle keep stirring then pop in all spices fry till oil separates then add the all-purpose gravy mix well add 1/2 glass of water.
- Lastly add sliced potatoes cover the lid & cook till potatoes are soft then add lime juice,coriander leaves keep it on low flame burner till the oil separates adjust consistency accordingly it’s medium not thick nor watery..
- The deliciously awesome dum aloo is ready to enjoy with white rice & pickle or chapatis..!.
Dum Aloo is named so because the dish is cooked under Dum or Pressure so as to let the potatoes soak in the flavor from gravy. Dum Aloo is basically a baked potato dish, but it is not just the baking that makes it different, but also the rich and intensely-flavoured gravy that the potatoes are cooked in. The gravy gets its deep flavour and luscious texture from a paste of onions and spices, cooked along with tomato pulp and fresh cream. I wanted to try Dum Aloo Recipe since long…. Baby potatoes cooked in a rich simmered tomato curd based gravy…I just loved the I had tasted dum aloo in a north indian thali served at an restaurant, I totally loved the deep orange gravy…such nice flavours with a tangy taste that comes from curd so.