Recipe: Delicious Oats vegetable chilla
Oats vegetable chilla. This oats cheela is similar to Besan ka cheela, spiced pancakes made with chickpea flour. One of my best, delicious and healthy breakfast option, specially when you are striving to eat healthy yet tasty food. This simple vegetarian chili recipe tastes incredible!
Season chili with chili powder and pepper. Stir in the kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and black. Add a quarter cup of water. You can have Oats vegetable chilla using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats vegetable chilla
- You need 1/2 cup of oats powdered.
- You need 1/2 cup of rava/semolina.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Besan.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of – dudhi/ lauki /bottle gourd grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spinach chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi / turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander/ cumin powder.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
Chilla – or cheela – is a popular Indian breakfast usually made with powdered Bengal gram (besan) or other other powdered pulses along with chopped tomatoes, onions, and chilies. Oats and Besan Chilla is a quick and healthy breakfast option that tastes sumptious. The main ingredients are oats and chickpea flour (besan) which is mixed with some fresh vegetables and spices. A wide variety of vegetable chili options are available to you, such as drying process, variety, and processing type.
Oats vegetable chilla step by step
- Keep all ingredients ready. Take a pan and dry roast rava for 2 mins. Keep aside. Then take oats roast till aroma comes. Allow it to cool. And powder in mixer..
- Now grate carrot and lauki /dudhi/bottle gourd. Keep aside. Chop the spinach finely..
- Do the seasoning. Switch on the gas heat pan add ghee, mustard, curry leaves, and hing. add oats powder, rava. Transfer it to the bowl immediately..
- In the same bowl add besan, haldi, red chilli powder, coriander- cumin powder, green chilli, garlic, salt, vegetables (mentioned in step 2), curd and lime juice. Mix well. Give some resting time 10- 15 mins. After resting time if you feel water is absorbed, add little water and make sure batter is medium thick consistency..
- The consistency of batter should be medium thick. Switch on the gas. Keep dosa tawa to heat. And spread the batter like dosa.After 2 mins add oil on the sides and cook for 2-3 mins. And turn the other side. oats vegetable chilla is ready to serve. Serve with chutney..
Oats cheela recipe or Oats chilla – Healthy breakfast recipe made very quickly during busy Mixed vegetables: Here I have used onion, carrot, capsicum and tomato. You can add any other or skip any. Oats Chilla is a healthy, delicious and easy to make breakfast dish. Similar to a dosa and more like a mini-dosas, these are great for evening snacks or even as lunch/dinner for the health conscious folks. Chili oil is optional here, but I think it's a fantastic way to take your oatmeal game to the Drizzling a little homemade chili oil over a bowl of oats provides the wholesomeness of.