How to Make Perfect Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars
Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars.
You can have Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars
- You need 1 box of of your favorite brownie mix (prepare as box instructions indicate) I love Ghiradelli.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese,softened.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 15 oz of canned pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 2/5 oz of box vanilla instant pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 8 oz of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray or grease an 8×8 baking pan..
- Pour prepared brownie mix in pan..
- With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed next 6 ingredients. Pour over brownie mix gently. Spread to edges of pan with the back of a spoon..
- Bake for 35-45 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
- Combine cool whip and cinnamon. When COMPLETELY cool (I refrigerated mine overnight) spread cinnamon cool whip on top..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)