Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Coconut chocolate pie
Coconut chocolate pie. This pie is a chocolate coconut lover's dream, very rich and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut (Haupia) and Chocolate Pie. Amazing Chocolate Coconut Pie – So Good!
The rich flavor of the chocolate and nutty flavor of coconut makes this pie a delicious and dangerous combination. Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie has a layer of smooth and creamy chocolate, sweet and dreamy coconut and topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut and more chocolate! This easy, no-bake chocolate coconut cream pie recipe is the perfect summer dessert! You can have Coconut chocolate pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut chocolate pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 cup of Walnut halves.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 4).
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 6).
- You need 85 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate and coconut add a rich flavor to this easy pie that's made using Bisquick® mix – perfect for dessert. Thankfully this Chocolate Coconut Cream pie recipe is fairly easy. The part that takes the longest is This chocolate coconut cream pie recipe has been enjoyed for Thanksgiving pies, Holiday desserts. Mix remaining half with the melted chocolate and pour in bottom of pie crust; pour reserved half on top of chocolate layer.
Coconut chocolate pie step by step
- To make the crust, in a food processor with an “S” blade, puree the walnuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt for about 20 seconds or until very fine. Transfer to a pie dish or two 10cm spring form tins. Rinse the food processor..
- Heat the coconut cream slightly in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add the coconut cream, dates, chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla to the food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the filling is dark and completely smooth..
- Pour the filling over the crust and chill to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When ready to serve top with whipped coconut cream and enjoy..
Can't decide between pecan pie and chocolate pie recipes? No need to choose just one. Create a lovely, luscious pecan pie with a bonus: coconut and chocolate. It's easy with an unroll-and-bake refrigerated pie crust. This chocolate coconut pie is so creamy and delicious, I just can't get enough of it!