Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie
Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie.
You can have Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix bake as directed.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate Graham pie shell.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 envelope of plain gellatin.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1 quart of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate extract.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 of brownie crumbles.
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of cherries.
Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie step by step
- bake brownies as directed and let cool.
- add tbs warm water & gelatin to a small bowl combine well set aside, now add pudding and 2cups cold milk together wisk in gelatin into pudding and set aside. Now add heavy cream, sugar & vanilla to a bowl wisk on high speed till nice and thick. Fold whipping into pudding combine well..
- now add some chocolate syrup to bottom of pie crust as much as you like, add in some brownies, I like to crumble them with about 1inch thick all on bottom of crust, gently push down. now top with pudding and refridgerate atleast 1hour.
- Add topping into bowl and wisk on high speed till fluffy.add whipped topping as you liked to your pie, garnish more brownie crumbles, chips & chocolate syrup..Enjoy.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)