Recipe: Perfect Bread dhokla
Bread dhokla. nstant bread dhokla recipe, easy bread dhoklas with step by step photo/video. breakfast or snack recipe from the gujarati cuisine similar to khaman dhokla. Bread dhokla Recipe is a very soft dhokla prepared using bread, yogurt, and semolina. It is very easy to make and gives a good break from the regular dhoklas we make using semolina or gram flour or.
The tangy Bread Dhokla is an interesting variant of the traditional Gujarati dish. Bread Dhokla is ready to eat. Try making this Bread Dhokla recipe from the remaining bread slices and enjoy its delicious flavors. You can have Bread dhokla using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread dhokla
- Prepare for of Batter–.
- Prepare 8 slices of bread, white / brown(2 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of water, as required.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s For of tempering:.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 4 of green chilli split.
- Prepare Few of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
This Fusion recipe is prepared with bread slices, yogurt, mustard seeds. Dhokla is a vegetarian culinary dish that is found mainly in the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of adjacent states. It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Today's instant bread dhokla is very quick and very easy to make.
Bread dhokla step by step
- Firstly, cut the bread into pieces, grind them and male bread crumbs..
- Secondly, add in bread crumbs, 1 cup rava, 1 cup curd..
- Also add ginger paste, green chilli paste, turmeric powder and salt..
- Combine by adding a cup of water and mix well..
- Allow to rest for 15-30 minutes..
- Additionally add eno fruit salt..
- Mix gently till the batter turns frothy..
- To steam dhokla in an instant pot, fill the inner pot with 2 glasses of water. Place a tall trivet in the inner pot. Arrange the pan with the batter on the trivet (I prefer using a medium/small-size round cake tin that will fit easily inside the instant pot)..
- Then pour the batter in a cake tin(round) and cook for 15 minutes..
- Prepare the tempering by heating oil..
- Add in mustard seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds and pinch of hing..
- Also add 1 green chilli, few curry leaves and allow to splutter..
- Further add sugar and pinch of salt..
- Add in 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix well..
- Pour the tempering over dhokla and cut..
- Finally, garnish with coriander or grated coconut and serve instant bread dhokla..
This recipe is the perfect for parties. Well, a dhokla is an Indian steamed bread made from a fermented batter. It can be made from all sorts of different Dhokla has a cake-like structure and is traditionally eaten as a breakfast or snack item. Try it out and let us know what you think. Please do follow us on our YouTube.