Recipe: Tasty Khaman dhokla
Khaman dhokla. Instant Gujarati Dhokla बिलकुल बाजार जैसा खमन ढोकला परफेक्ट रेसिपी के साथ. Khaman Dhokla Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Khaman dhokla recipe with step by step photos.
Fail-Proof Khaman Dhokla recipe, Dhokla ki recipe, How make khaman dhokla Khaman (Besan) dhokla, is a tasty Gujarati snack. This salty snack has a texture similar to cake. This will be used to steam the dhokla. You can have Khaman dhokla using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khaman dhokla
- You need 200 gram of chickpea flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- You need 1 string of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds or rai.
- It’s 3 of green chillies cut in to slit.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
When the water boils, turn down the heat to medium. Dhokla or khaman is a popular vegetarian Indian snack from the state of Gujarat. It is served as a teatime snack or 'farsan' as they say in Gujarati with a variety of sweet and spicy chutney. Instant Khaman Dhokla is a healthy, nutritious, vegan, gluten-free and mouth-watering snack hailing from the Indian State of Gujarat.
Khaman dhokla step by step
- In a mixing bowl put chickpea flour half glass water (as required) mix it well,using whisk make a thick consistency batter,cover and rest for 8 hour's for fermentation..
- It is fermented for an hour or some more..
- Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, chilli ginger paste, curd,half tsp sugar mix it well..
- Meanwhile grease a plate nicely and keep it aside..
- In a kdahi add 3 cup water and keep stand..
- Add eno and lime juice mix it well and pour the batter immediately in the greased mould..
- Keep the plate on the stand kept in kadahi, cover and cook on medium flame for 12 min..
- Check with a toothpick of in comes out clean means it is cooked..
- Let cool completely then demould and keep it a side..
- In a cup add 3 tbsp water and remaining sugar mix it well keep it aside..
- Heat the tadka pan with oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves, green chilli crackle once add sugar water stir or 40 seconds then turn off the flame..
- And pour the tadka evenly dhokla and cut into your desired shape and serve with green chatuny..
This hearty, healthy Khaman Dhokla is full of my favorite things. Khaman Dhokla – A mouth-watering, delicious, Vegan, nutritious Gujarati steamed cake/Snack recipe which is prepared using chickpea flour and few Indian Spices. This Indian healthy snack can be eaten. Khaman Dhokla (Snacks) recipe, How to make soft Gujarati dhokla Khaman dhokla with detailed step by step photos and video. A famous snack sold in every street of Gujarat.